Stay safe, keep your distance!
Accessible Wales is supporting the 2m social distancing rule. It is important that everyone maintains the key principals to keep the transition of the virus down. That is why we have added the NHS Distance Aware badge to our website, our marketing and placed posters up in our office.
The important measures you need to carry out to help to stop the spread of this virus are:
- Keep socially distant (2 metres or 6.5 feet away
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds regularly using soap and water. Use antibacterial gel where that is not possible.
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Work from home if possible
- Avoid using public transport
- Wear facemasks indoors in public places or outdoors in crowded areas. There are some people who will be exempt from wearing facemasks you can visit this page on the Public Health Wales website to find out if you qualify.
For more information on Coronavirus from Public Health Wales please visit their website.
With cases increases and winter on the horizon it is vitally important that we do all we can to ensure that we look after our health and the health of our friends and family.
At the start of the pandemic we uploaded lots of useful links to our sister website Accessible News, pop over there to check out if any of those links would be useful to you.